ED402L-2 Albright 400A Lockable Double Pole Single Throw Emergency Stop Switch - 96V Max.
Terms and Conditions
30-day returns accepted
Shipping: 1-3 Business Days
The Albright ED402L-2 switch with a lacking feature has been designed to provide a rapid means of disconnecting batteries or other power supplies in the event of serious electrical faults.
- Whilst the switches are primarily intended for use with battery-powered vehicles are also suitable for use with static power systems.
- All types are capable of safely rupturing full load battery currents in the event of an emergency.
- Rated: 400A, 96V DC Maksimiimum.
- Double pole, single throw.
- Lockable version.
- Two M5 fixing screws at 48mm centers.
- Two M10 hex bolts for battery cable fixing.
- Suitable for voltages up to 96 volts dc, commonly used on 12, 24, 36, 48, 72 and 80 volts dc electric vehicle systems.
- Weight: 1.06kg
Notice! Albright products only to be sold for companies and projects in Finland. If you are planning to make a purchase to any other location, please Contact us to get your request forwarded to the nearest distributor or dealer. We are happy to assist you forward.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.